Thank you for your interest in becoming a kitten foster carer. Cat/kitten foster care for RSPCA ACT is predominantly for kitten season through the Canberra warmer months (October through to April). Fostering kittens is a rewarding experience! If you are interested in becoming a cat/kitten carer for the RSPCA ACT, please follow the below steps:
- Read through the Kitten Foster Care manual! Find out if kitten foster care is really for you. Click the link below to download and read over all the information.
- In September, download and fill out the Volunteer/Foster Care form.
- Scan your Working with Vulnerable People card, if you don't already have a WWVP card you can apply for one here (There can be a substantial wait on recieving the card so it is best to do it in advance.
- Check and sign the Kitten Foster Care Agreement and the Volunteer Agreement
- Email your completed forms to email@example.com
Did you know we have over 1,000 kittens through the shelter over the warmer months of the year?
Thank you so much for your interest and we will be in touch with you as soon as we can!