To make it easier for you to find your perfect forever friend, the RSPCA has introduced Adoptapet. This national website lets you view animals awaiting adoption at all RSPCA locations across Australia.
When you adopt your new best friend from the RSPCA, not only will you be giving a new home to an animal that really needs you, but through your support, you'll also help the RSPCA assist many more animals who might not have a chance otherwise. That's because your new animal's adoption fee goes straight back into caring for more abandoned, injured, neglected and sick animals.
All RSPCA animals:
- are desexed and microchipped
- are expertly checked by a veterinarian and temperament tested
- are given attention and love while at the shelter from caring, dedicated RSPCA staff and volunteers
- come in different shapes and sizes, including pure breeds and mixed breeds
- receive flea, tick and worming treatments where relevant
Browsing through Adoptapet, you'll see that many wonderful animals find their way to the RSPCA for a number of different reasons. They all have different personalities and different stories, but all of them would like nothing more than loving forever homes of their own.
The experienced staff at the RSPCA will provide you with advice on the best type of pet for you and how to care for him or her properly.
Thank you for choosing to adopt from the RSPCA and giving an animal in need a second chance at a new life.
Animal Adoption Prices
|Cats - Bonded adults||$300|