Thank you for your interest in becoming a kitten foster carer, we have a long list of applicants currently waiting for kittens, we have put a pause on all new applications until September 2017!
We have been inundated with so many wonderful people willing to help us with foster caring for kittens over the holidays. Please be patient as we respond to your enquiry as quickly as we can.
While we work through our enquiries you can get organised to care for kittens! Follow these steps:
- Read through the Kitten Foster Care manual! Find out if kitten foster care is really for you. Click the link below to download and read over all the information.
- Yes I want to pursue kitten foster care! GREAT, now you can download and fill out the Volunteer/Foster Care form.
- Scan your Working with Vulnerable People card, if you don't already have a WWVP card you can apply for one here, we will accept the receipt of your application in lieu of the card if you are waiting for one.
- Check and sign the Kitten Foster Care Agreement and the Volunteer Agreement
- Email your completed forms to RSPCA@RSPCA-ACT.org.au
That's it! You're on the waiting list to become a kitten foster carer. Now all you have to do is wait for us to process your information and respond to you. We may have kittens right away for you but even if we don't there will be plenty of kittens in need of foster over the coming months. Did you know we have over 1000 kittens through the shelter over the warmer months of the year?
Thank you so much for your help and we will be in touch with you as soon as we can!