Christmas is a special time for all and at RSPCA ACT we love to make it very merry time for all the animals at our shelter. Currently we have over 280 vulnerable, unwanted, abused and neglected animals in care and without a forever home this Christmas. This year, we would love to give every one of our animals a special gift that they can unwrap this Christmas morning.
We need your help to make this Christmas one they will remember! Set up an RSPCA ACT Giving Tree at your workplace, school, community group or home and collect items that will make all our shelter animals feel extra special this Christmas.
There are some items that we know our animals are going to really love, they include:
- Toys for dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, ferrets and guinea pigs)
- Animal treats:
- Peanut butter
- Dog treats
- Cat treats
- Rabbit treats and chews
- Bird treats
- Bedding for dogs
- Igloo beds for cats
- Snuggle Safe
- Freedom Dog Walking Harness - size M and L any colour (https://www.pittapattaboutique.com.au/freedom-no-pull-harness-hot-pink/)
- Miracle Nipples - original size (https://www.ozfurkids.com.au/products/the-miracle-nipple-collection-mini-original-large)
- Adjustable perches
- UVA and UVB reptile lights
- Stand on Chicken Feeders eg: Grandpa Feeders
- Puzzle toys for any animal
- Dog shampoo
- Reptile bedding
- Reptile sunning rocks
- Reptile climbing frame
- Cat scratchers
- Rabbit toys
- Gift cards for Bunnings, Woolworths, Coles or Petbarn.
Please drop off your donations to RSPCA ACT – 12 Kirkpatrick Street, Weston.
Would you like to help further this Christmas? You can become become a Guardian Angel for a shelter animal and look over them this Christmas. Head to www.rspcaguardianangel.com.au and give the gift of kindness to a shelter animal this Christmas. Download the poster and baubles so you can cut out and decorate your tree.
For more information please contact Cat on 02 6287 8133 or email.